(1) SELECT A CATEGORY by clicking on it in the drop down menu under Online Store.
(2) Input your quantity, then click ADD TO CART. You can select flavor, color, or size, if applicable, right after you select ADD TO CART. To see more detailed production information, click on the image or the product title.
(3) Click the cart logo in the upper right corner, or the items in your cart link in the left column to view your cart before you check out. Click the red CHECKOUT button to go directly to the checkout process.
(3a) You can edit the quantity in your cart by clicking in the QTY area and typing it in. Then click UPDATE CART. Or click the EDIT button below the QTY.
(3b) EMPTY CART. If you empty the cart, you will get a message that the cart has been emptied.
(3c) Return to shop for more items by clicking on CONTINUE SHOPPING near the bottom of your cart information.
(4) To estimate shipping charges, enter the ship-to state and zip code in the ESTIMATE SHIPPING box to the right, and click the ESTIMATE button. If you add or delete items, or revise quantities or the ship-to address, click the ESTIMATE button again to get a new calculation.
(5) Select your method of shipment and PROCEED TO CHECKOUT to fill out your billing and shipping information. You can type in and then confirm that you entered the correct information before submitting your order. The order process uses GeoTrust SSL encryption technology to keep your information confidential.
(6) It is convenient to register with your email and a password. Choose ALREADY REGISTERED? LOG-IN HERE with a current email and password, or fill out your billing information and check the box CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR LATER USE to register. If you give us your email we do not sell or rent it out. We send an order confirmation email and a shipment email with a tracking number to track your package.
(7) Items may shipped via FLAT RATE, GROUND, UPS 2nd DAY, or UPS NEXT DAY based on your selection. For flat rate shipments, we reserve the right to pick the most economical method to get your order delivered by the estimated arrival date.
(8) Fill out the billing information. If paying by credit card, billing information is the address where your credit card statements are sent. Select "Ship to the same address" if your billing and shipping addresses are the same. To have the order billed to you, but shipped to a different location, uncheck the box, and fill out where you want the items shipped. If you are a registered user, simply pick an address from the drop down menu, or type in a new address.
(9) Select Credit Card, PayPal Express, or Bill To Account. You must be logged in and pre-approved to use the Bill to Account. Enter a PO # for your tracking purposes. For credit cards, select the type of card and fill in your credit card number and expiration date. Fill in your credit card verification number. What is CVV2?
(9a) If you selected PayPal Express as your payment option, you will be re-directed to a PayPal page to submit your payment. You will then be re-directed back to our page to finish your order.
(10) Enter any coupon codes if applicable, and click APPLY COUPON. Review your order and click on PLACE ORDER NOW to submit your order to Spangler Candy.
You will receive a confirmation email with your unique order number and our contact information.
Note: If you are a registered user, you can log in to your account and update your name, email address, billing address, and shipping addresses. For security purposes, credit card information is not retained. You can view or print information on recent orders. Simply click on the My Account link at the top of the page and enter your email address and password.
Congratulations to Paul, retiring from Spangler Candy after 33 years. Sage advice from this accomplished engineer: “The ‘impossible’ just takes a little longer to design, plan, and execute!” #thanksPaul