The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Ways to use Dum Dums
© 2022 Spangler Candy Company
Here are some fun ways to use Dum Dums! Can you think of others? Let us know on our Dum Dums or Spangler Candy Facebook page!
20 Ways to Use Dum Dums Lollipops
- Give them away to your customers as a thank you for their business.
- Give them to kids as a reward for good behavior and to keep them happy!
- Give them away at Halloween!
- Give Valentine Dum Dums to your sweetheart on Valentine's Day.
- Put Easter Dum Dums in the kids' Easter baskets.
- Use Dum Dums in the classroom to teach math.
- Use them to help you stop smoking.
- Put a bowl on the conference table at work to sweeten up long meetings.
- Put Dum Dums in the box with the order you ship to the customer as a thank-you.
- Take them on car trips as incentives for the kids or to keep you calm in traffic.
- Fill a giant jar with Dum Dums for a "Guess How Many Dum Dums" fundraiser.
- Save Dum Dums wrappers for codes for our online Save Wraps program.
- Tie Dum Dums with ribbon and put them with a bow on a birthday or holiday gift.
- Eat them on a diet to curb your cravings; only about 20 calories and no fat.
- Purchase single-flavor bags on our web site to send as a gift to a friend.
- Use Dum Dums Color Party to make seasonal or holiday crafts.
- Keep a bowl around the house as a treat for guests or for yourself.
- Arrange them in colorful formations for a table decoration or flower arrangement.
- Taste and vote for your favorite flavor.
- Just eat a few as a great-tasting low-fat treat, and share a few with your friends.