Dum Dums Reindeer are the perfect cheerful treat to make with the kids for the holidays. Give them as gifts or keep them for yourself! The more, the merrier!
- Brown tissue paper cut into 3"x3" squares
- Saran wrap cut into 3"x3" squares
- Dark brown pipe cleaners
- Small jingle bells
- Red ribbon cut into 4" sections
- Tacky glue
- Small red pom poms
- Small wiggly eyes
How to make it
- Wrap each Dum Dum with the cut brown tissue paper squares.
- Cover the tissue paper and Dum Dums with a saran wrap square.
- Bend the pipe cleaner for the reindeer's antlers. Bend each end down 1 ½ in. At ½ in, bend it again off to one side. Finally, bend the end back across itself to cross the center to form a cross.
- Wrap the pipe cleaner around the Dum Dum's stick to secure the tissue paper and saran wrap. Make sure the antler's stick out above the top of the Dum Dum.
- String a small jingle bell onto a red ribbon. Tie each ribbon into a bow around each stick to secure the pipe cleaner into place. The bell should hang down in the center of the Dum Dum.
- Use tacky glue to add two small wiggly eyes and a small red pom poms onto the saran wrap of the Dum Dum.