Let your little witches and warlocks turn this Halloween into frightful fun with Dum Dum ghost lollipops! Your kids can transform Dum Dum Pops into something truly spooktacular in just a few easy steps. These ghost lollipops are easy Halloween crafts for even your littlest goblins to join in on the fun. They make great Halloween party favors for a classroom party, and trick-or-treaters will love them, too. These Halloween treats are going to be the hit of any party, so be sure to make plenty!
- White dinner napkins, cheesecloth, or tissue paper
- Festive ribbon
- Black sharpie
How to make it
- Take a 6" square of cheesecloth. Place the Dum Dum Pop in the center of the 6" square and wrap the cheesecloth around the lollipop.
- Secure the cloth with a short length of ribbon and tie in a bow.
- Take a sharpie and draw a face on the "head."
That's it! Is this not one of the easiest Halloween crafts for kids?
Tips to make this easy Halloween crafts terrifying:
• Let your kids get creative by drawing a mix of friendly and frightful ghost faces.
• Dress up your Halloween ghost pops with festive Halloween ribbons around their "necks"
• Make the lollipops ahead of time and use them in your Halloween décor - just place the stems in centerpieces, floral arrangements, wreaths, etc.