Making unique, homemade Halloween decorations for your home is a snap when you use Dum Dum Pops. Oh, and tasty, too! Decorate your kitchen table with a Halloween lollipop bouquet, made with Dum Dum Pops and craft foam. This homemade Halloween decoration takes minimal time and skill, but the results are BOO-tiful. If you can stick lollipops in craft foam, you can make this! This can also work great especially if you're not home! You don't have to leave trick-or-treaters empty-handed. Leave the candy bouquet on your porch and attach a sign inviting them to take a Dum Dum Pop for their treat bags. For example, make a sign that says, "No tricks, just treats! Help yourself to Dum Dum Pops from our bucket o' treats. Happy Halloween!" Use fall-colored Dum Dum Pops and black and orange ribbon to give your lollipop crafts an extra-festive Halloween look.
- 1 bucket or pail (we used a copper-finish bucket from a local craft store)
- Decoupage glue
- One block of floral foam
- Decorative Halloween ribbon
- Foam brush
How to make it
- This Halloween decoration couldn't be easier! Simply place a block of floral foam into your container. (Hint: make sure your foam is the right size for your container while you're at the craft store so you don't have to trim it down later or make a second trip to the store.)
- Begin placing Dum Dum Pops into the foam, making sure they're as close as possible so no foam is visible.
- Once you've created your "bouquet" of lollipops, finish it off with pieces of curly ribbon tucked into the bouquet and Halloween ribbon around the container.
Instead of buying Halloween decorations at the store this year, take a few minutes to make your own unique, fun and delicious Halloween crafts. Your family will love the one-of-a-kind decorations now AND the tasty treats later!