Shower the bride with sweet memories and color-coordinated goodness. This craft makes for a perfect wedding shower centerpiece or decoration. It's fun and easy to put together too!
- Small vase or can
- Tissue paper (in multiple colors or coordinate to your shower colors)
- Ribbon, cut in short pieces
- Round floral foam piece
How to make it
- Cut tissue paper into circles. Can be made in varying sizes, anywhere from 2½" across to about 4½" across.
- Cut a small hole into the center of the circle and fit the lollipop sucker down through the tissue paper. Form the tissue around the lollipop center (note: some may want to wrinkle the tissue paper prior to inserting the Dum Dum).
- Tie a ribbon around the base of the Dum Dum, leaving some length.
- Depending on the size of your vase, you may need to wrinkle up some newspaper to fill the can for the floral foam to sit on. Add the round floral foam piece. Start pushing lollipops into the Styrofoam, arranging by your preference (note: make sure your ribbon is pulled up so it can be seen between the flowers!).
- Continue until the entire pot is full to your liking and enjoy!