Let's go fly a Dum Dums Kite!
1. Use flower pattern to cut Dum Dums wrappers into the shape of a flower
2. Use kite pattern to cut laminate sheets into the shape of your kite
3. Place one Dum Dum flower, label side down onto laminate, place another on top, label side up
4. Repeat until your kite is decorated
5. Place other laminate sheet on top of the other
6. Punch holes on both ends of your kite
7. Tie ribon approximately the length of your kite to one end
8. Tie kite string to the other end
Dum Dums are America's favorite giveaway lollipop which is why businesses love to hand them out to their young customers. If you have a business, check out our online bulk candy warehouse at https://www.spanglercandy.com/candy-store
September is National Apple Month! Enjoy our sour apple Dum Dums in a variety of ways including Color Party or Favorite Flavor bags. Find them at https://www.spanglercandy.com/candy-store/dum-dums-single-flavors 🍏
It’s National Teddy Bear Day! Spangler Saf-T-Pops are a perfect treat for your Teddy Bear loving little ones, and they now come in Favorite Flavor bags like grape and orange. Found only at SpanglerCandy.com!
Get a special 400-count Halloween bag of Dum Dums that includes Caramel Apple and Apple Cider. Shop online and get it delivered to your door with FREE SHIPPING - just in time for Halloween! https://www.spanglercandy.com/candy-store/dum-dum-pops
With Halloween right around the corner, did you know that you can get wholesale prices on all your Halloween candy needs? Whether you're a business or just need to stock up on Halloween candy, save...
Keeping the world safe...one pop at a time! If your business caters to little ones, Saf-T-Pops are the perfect giveaway to keep them coming back. Check out the savings at our online store: https://www.spanglercandy.com/candy-store/saf-t-pops
Spangler Candy is expanding our campus and our product lines! That's great news for our community, our company, and the candy industry! Story in today's Bryan Times, and more on our website: https://www.spanglercandy.com/newsroom/2018/09/21/spangler-candy-expanding-campus-product-lines