Let's go fly a Dum Dums Kite!
1. Use flower pattern to cut Dum Dums wrappers into the shape of a flower
2. Use kite pattern to cut laminate sheets into the shape of your kite
3. Place one Dum Dum flower, label side down onto laminate, place another on top, label side up
4. Repeat until your kite is decorated
5. Place other laminate sheet on top of the other
6. Punch holes on both ends of your kite
7. Tie ribon approximately the length of your kite to one end
8. Tie kite string to the other end
Visit Spangler Candy Company Christmas for Kids Live Drive tomorrow! Join us from 6- 8am or 2-4pm to enjoy special activities and help make Christmas a little brighter for area children by making a monetary...