What could be sweeter than surprising mom with this fun and easy recipe. It's a perfectly sweet ending for your Mother's Day dinner. We know mom will love it!
- 1 Dum Dums sucker
- Chocolate pudding mix
- Milk (amount may vary per pudding instructions)
- Sandwich cookies, crushed
- White chocolate, melted (optional)
- Short, clear cup
How to make it
- Prepare pudding per the instructions on the box and chill while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Take five circus peanuts and cut ¼ to ½ off of the bottom. Pinch the bottom of the cut circus peanut so it tapers in slightly near where it will attach to the lollipop.
- Next, you'll need to attach the new circus peanut petals to the Dum Dum pop by pushing them into the lollipop. If needed, you can add a small bit of melted white chocolate to the pinched end of the circus peanut. Apply all of the petals to the Dum Dum and let dry. Note: Lay the flower down on a flat surface while working and then allow it to dry fully there (it may help to stick it in the refrigerator for a little while to help set).
- Take a short clear glass and fill with pudding. Top with some crushed sandwich cookies.
- Finish by placing your Dum Dum flower in the dirt - and give to mom for a perfect Mother's Day treat!