Pepperidge Farm Mint Milanos dipped in candy melts and sprinkled with crushed candy canes. [image:1]
- One box Pepperidge Farm Mint Milanos
- Red candy melts
- Shortening (optional)
How to make it
- Take about 4 full-size candy canes and crush into small pieces, but not so much that the candy canes become powdery. We recommend placing the candy canes into a large Ziploc bag and crushing with the side of a rolling pin. Set aside.
- Prepare the candy melts in a small bowl according to package directions.
- Add a tablespoon of melted vegetable shortening if the mixture isn't perfectly smooth.
- Once smooth, dunk Milanos one at a time into the candy melt mixture, making sure to only dip about ½ the cookie.
- Immediately sprinkle the dipped half of the cookie with candy cane pieces.
- Set aside on wax or parchment paper to cool.