Interesting facts about Spangler Candy and our facilities, brands, history, web sites and tours.
- was founded by Arthur G. Spangler in August 1906 as the Spangler Manufacturing Company
- is headquartered in Bryan, Ohio, a town of about 10,000 in northwest Ohio
- is a privately-held U.S. confectionery manufacturer
- employs about 550 in the U.S. and 230 in a co-manufacturing facility in Juarez, Mexico
- is a major manufacturer of lollipops, candy canes, circus peanuts, and sugar-roll candies
- comprises over 500,000 square feet including office, manufacturing, and warehouse space
- manufactures 12 million Dum Dums® each day. Learn how Dum Dums® are made.
- crafts 2.7 million Candy Canes each day
- produces over 500,000 Saf-T-Pops® per day
OUR CANDIES INCLUDE…
- distributes its products nationally through grocery, drug, mass market, club stores, dollar stores, and candy wholesalers
- sells its products through export brokers in many international countries
- has high brand recognition - our brands are loved and trusted by generations of families.
- lollipops and candy canes are given by businesses as a complimentary thank-you to their customers
- operates the Spangler Fulfillment Center for web site and Save Wraps for Stuff® sales.
- participates as a founding member of the Candy Alliance, LLC
SPANGLER CANDY ALSO…