The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
© 2022 Spangler Candy Company
Interesting facts about Spangler Candy and our facilities, brands, and history.
- was founded by Arthur G. Spangler in August 1906 as the Spangler Manufacturing Company
- is headquartered in Bryan, Ohio, a town of about 10,000 in northwest Ohio
- is a privately-held U.S. confectionery manufacturer
- employs about 600 in the U.S. and 230 in a co-manufacturing facility in Juarez, Mexico
- is a major manufacturer of lollipops, candy canes, circus peanuts, sugar-roll candies, and chewy taffy candies
- comprises over 920,000 square feet including office, manufacturing, and warehouse space
- manufactures 12 million Dum Dums® each day. Learn how Dum Dums® are made.
- crafts 2.7 million Candy Canes each day
- produces over 500,000 Saf-T-Pops® per day
Our Candies include...
- Dum Dums®... 16 great flavors + the Mystery Flavor™
- Spangler® Candy Canes, ...a full line of traditional canes
- Dum Dums®, Airheads®, Jelly Belly®, Lifesavers®, M&Ms®, Skittles®, Sour Punch®, Starburst®, SweetNature® and 7Up®, A&W®, and Dr. Pepper® candy canes...a full portfolio of flavored candy canes
- Saf-T-Pops®... the pop with the fiber cord loop handle and completely enclosed pouch
- Circus Peanuts... the orange peanut-shaped marshmallow candy
- Necco Wafers®...the original candy wafer
- Sweethearts® Candies...the original candy hearts with a message
- Bit-O-Honey®...made with real honey and almond bits
- Canada Mints®...the original candy refresher
- distributes its products nationally through grocery, drug, mass market, club stores, dollar stores, convenience stores and candy wholesalers
- sells its products through export brokers in several international countries
- has high brand recognition - our brands are loved and trusted by generations of families.
- lollipops and candy canes are given by businesses as a complimentary thank-you to their customers
- operates the Spangler Fulfillment Center for web site sales.
- participates as a founding member of the Candy Alliance, LLC
Spangler Candy also...
- has an online store at www.spanglercandy.com to purchase Dum Dums® and other bulk candies for businesses, organizations, parties, and other events
- has the famous Dum Dums Drum Man® as a mascot
- has a brand web site at www.dumdumpops.com with information, games and activities
- has a flavor rotation program to introduce exciting new flavors into our Dum Dums® assortment
- has a company store & museum