(1) SELECT A CATEGORY by clicking on it in the drop down menu under Online Store.
(2) Input your quantity, then click ADD TO CART. You can select flavor, color, or size, if applicable, right after you select ADD TO CART.
(3) Click the cart logo in the upper right corner, or the items in your cart in the left column to view your cart before you check out.
(4) You can edit your cart by doing any of the following:
(4a) Change the quantity by clicking in the QTY area and typing it in. Then
click UPDATE CART. Or click the EDIT button below the QTY.
(4b) Add the item to your WISHLIST to purchase it later. It will be added to
(4c) Enter a discount code, or enter your zip code to ESTIMATE SHIPPING.
(4d) EMPTY CART. If you empty the cart, you will get a message that the cart
has been emptied.
(5) Return to shop for more items by clicking on CONTINUE SHOPPING at the bottom of the screen.
(6) Shipping charges are re-calculated after you enter your shipping zip code and each time you add or delete items. After you are finished shopping, select your method of shipment and PROCEED TO CHECKOUT to fill out your billing and shipping information. You can type in and then confirm that you entered the correct information before submitting your order. The order process uses GeoTrust SSL encryption technology to keep your information confidential.
(6a) If you order frequently, it is convenient to register with your email and a password. Choose ALREADY REGISTERED? LOG-IN with a current email and password, or fill out your billing information and check the box CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR LATER USE to register. If you give us your email we do not sell or rent it out. We send an order confirmation email and a shipment email with a tracking number to track your package.
(7) Items may shipped via FLAT RATE GROUND, UPS 2nd DAY, or UPS NEXT DAY based on your selection. For flat rate ground shipments, we pick the most economical method - UPS, Fedex, or USPS. The dollar amount for shipping is shown separately.
Flat Rate Ground shipping charges are based on the total order amount as shown below:
(8) Fill out the billing information. If paying by credit card, billing information is the address where your credit card statements are sent. Select "Ship to the same address" if your billing and shipping addresses are the same. To have the order billed to you, but shipped to a different location, uncheck the box, and fill out where you want the items shipped. If you are a registered user, simply pick an address from the drop down menu, or type in a new address.
(7a) Select Credit Card, PayPal Express, or Bill To Account. You must log in and be pre-approved to use Bill to Account. Enter a PO # for your tracking purposes. For credit cards, select the type of card and fill in your credit card number and expiration date. Fill in your credit card verification number. What is CVV2?
(9) Enter any coupon codes if applicable, and click APPLY COUPON. Review your order and click on PLACE ORDER NOW to submit your order to Spangler Candy.
(10) If you selected PayPal Express as your payment option, you will be re-directed to a PayPal page to submit your payment. You will receive a confirmation email with your unique order number and our contact information.
Note: If you are a registered user (step 6a above), you can log in to your account and update your name, email address, billing address, and shipping addresses. For security purposes, credit card information is not retained. You can also view or print information on recent orders. Simply click on the My Account link at the top of the page and enter your email address and password.