North Pole Candy Cane Cupcakes
Santa likes eating Christmas cookies on Christmas Eve, but he loves Christmas cupcakes. Surprise Little Saint Nick with a plate full of North Pole Candy Cane Cupcakes this Christmas! These cupcakes are easy to decorate with kids and are topped with candy canes from Spangler Candy.
• Vanilla cupcakes with white frosting
• ¼ cup of extra frosting
• White sprinkles or sanding sugar (optional)
• Spangler Candy Canes
• Small red cinnamon imperials (one red candy for each cupcake)
• Mini North Pole Signs
1. Bake your favorite vanilla cupcake recipe and frost with white whipped frosting. If desired, add white sprinkles or sanding sugar.
2. Break the curved part of each candy cane so that you are left with the straight part of the candy cane as your "pole". The broken end of the candy cane will be the end that is placed in the cupcake.
3. Add a dab of frosting to the top of the candy cane. Carefully stick a red candy into the frosting to keep it in place.
4. Cut Mini North Pole Signs along the red border. Add a bit of frosting to the side of each candy cane. Carefully stick a Mini North Pole Sign into the frosting to secure it.
5. Push the broken end of the decorated candy cane into the cupcake.